Friday 7 August 2020

End of week reflection

One thing I enjoyed this week was cross country because it was fun and because it was my last one at this school. I also enjoyed it because everyone gave it a go and everyone participated and earn their house group points.

One success I achieved this week was making it into cross country zones.

Something I need to work on is managing my time and working independently because I get distracted easily by others and I distract others around me.

One thing I have learnt this week is triangular numbers and similes and metaphors.

Something I am looking forward to next week is rugby 7's and speeches.


1 comment:

  1. Wow great job Katarina, you've added lots of detail on how your week has been and shared about some of the cool stuff you're looking forward too. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...