Friday 21 August 2020

Story :)

 For this task we had to write a short story using personification. Personification is when you give a none moving thing human characteristics. For my story I had to be something from nature. Guess what I am....

It is dark and the sun has not risen. The sky is dark and foggy, I can hear the birds chirping just as the sun appears on the sky. The early morning breeze and the wet cold sand is all I can feel. The sound of the waves crashing onto each other and onto the shore is peaceful and calming. I can smell the fresh air and the smell of the sea.


The sun is beginning to rise, and with it comes the sound of boats in the distance. 

I have mixed feelings and emotions. I can feel the panic in the air and I feel the fear. 

I cannot move but as the boats come closer to the shore I feel scared, I can feel the adrenaline from the soldiers. 


The soldiers have started to disembark and I can hear the sound of people running in the distance. I am being kicked, moved and stomped on by people running past. The soldiers are yelling and screaming at each other and all I can do is watch the chaos commence in front of me.


I am now upside down and then all of a sudden a bloody body drops to the ground. I can hear his cries for help and his wailing. I watch as nearby soldiers rush to his side just as he takes his last breath.


Night is starting to fall and the beach is filled with lifeless bodies and is finally calmed down. The scene is unbearable and the sight is dreadful. The amount of lives and bodies that were taken today was heartbreaking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...