Friday 28 August 2020

Weekly reflection

 Something I enjoyed this week was when we visited Father Larry and he talked to us about his journey about becoming and being a priest. I enjoyed it because I learnt a lot and it helped me with my learning in class and I found it interesting to hear why he wanted to become a priest and how long it took him to get to this stage.

 One success I had this week was not getting into trouble and focusing on my work more. I thought that those were my success' because I normally don't focus much on my work and get in trouble in class which I didn't as much this week.

Something I found challenging was my AWS Post Test because even though I knew what we were doing I still found it hard to do because I didn't really understand it as much as I thought.

One thing I have learnt this week is that when you become a priest you have to study theology and earn your'e bachelors degree in order to become one, which I found really cool because I didn't know you had to study all those things to become a priest.

Something I am looking forward to next week is tech because I have been enjoying it and because I have learnt a lot of new and interesting things this term that I didn't know last term.

I have shown the value PONO this week by answering my question survey honestly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...