Friday 6 November 2020

Weekly reflection

 

  • What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, clothing and fashion we like. I liked this because it was fun and creative.

  • What was one success I have had and why? One success I had this week was my statistic post test because I think I done really well on it considering I wasn't in the mood for a test that day.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? One thing I found challenging was our quilt making because I don't enjoy sewing by hand and because the material kept getting knotted at the back and it was hard to untangle so I had cut it and restart.

  • What is one thing I have learned? One thing I learnt was who to make scones at technology. I found it really fun but also challenging because of the texture of the dough.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? Something I am looking forward to next week is our school athletics because it is my last year at Pompallier doing it, Rippa rugby in Kerikeri because it will be one of the first sports events my year level will be going to, far north zones for athletics because that will determined the winners for atheltics in the far north and our school photos.

  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I have showen the value Pono by telling the truth when I got in trouble

1 comment:

  1. Wow great job Kata, looks like you had a good week xo

    ReplyDelete

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...