Friday 31 July 2020

End of week reflection

This week I enjoyed the rippa rugby training because it was fun to see everyone working together as a team and it was good to see everyone get out of their comfort zone.

One success I have had this week was finishing my contract because I rarely finish it.

Something I have found challenging was managing my time and trying to keep out of trouble, because I get distracted easily and I havent been so good this week.

Something I have learnt this week is not following others when they are doing the wrong thing.

Something I am looking forward to next week is finishing my speech because I have been enjoying writing it.

I have shown our value Pono by telling  the truth when I got in trouble.


1 comment:

  1. Amazing work Kata i like that you added some detail in and it looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...