Friday 3 July 2020

End of term reflection

A highlight for me this term was being able to be at home while still doing work because it gave me a chance to be at home with my family and still juggle school. It gave me an opportunity to see how well I could manage myself and how much work I could do without teacher help and support. I definitely enjoy being back at school and I really think this term was a blast.

The biggest challenge for me this term was managing myself out in the playground. I definitely think I could work on somethings. Managing myself was the biggest challenge for me because I struggle with keeping on task in class and I struggle with managing my time when it comes to my work.

My greatest success this term was working on my leadership skills and becoming closer with alot of my class mates. At the start of the year I think I was distant from a lot of people in our class and I didn't really make much new friends, so this term was definitely a huge success for me. This term I choose to mix up my friend group and choose get out of my comfort zone.

Something I have learnt this term was how to treat people differently. I really think that at the end of the term it changed the way I treated and thought about other people. I started to think more about what I was saying and doing to others and how it would effect them emotionally, physically and mentally. I learnt how to see from other perspectives and I am really proud of myself.

This holidays I am looking forward to seeing my family that live in the south island and meeting my dad. I am also looking forward to sleeping in because these past couple of weeks of waking up early just to get ready for school has been draining. But other than that I think im excited for term 3!

This term has been filled with alot of ups and downs but ive learned to forgive others. This term has bought be closer to my friends and has bought me closer to my class mates.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Kata you really improved last term I can't wait to see what you are going to come up with this term:)
    -Calista

    ReplyDelete

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...