Friday 16 October 2020

Weekly reflection

 

  • This week I enjoyed being back with my friends and being back at school. I also enjoyed all our athletics training we done this week because it helped build our stamina and helped us prepare for the athletic zones.


One success I had this week was staying focus and not getting distracted easily by my friends and class mates. This was a success for me because last term I was working on staying focus so I could finish my work.

  • One thing I found challenging was daily timetable because during the holidays I didn't really do much to do with school so trying to get back into routine was hard.


  • One thing I have learnt this week is Mean, median, mode & range. I learnt what each of them meant and how they help in maths


  • Something I am looking forward to next week is athletics score taking because that will determine weather or not some people make it to zones or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...