Monday 14 September 2020

Weekly reflection

I enjoyed our Te Reo task because we made our own Taonga and got to design it to our liking & because I found it cool researching the meaning behind Taonga shapes

I succeed in my behaviour inside class and outside class with watching what I say or the way I am pronouncing things in front of little kids and being a successful role model for my school community and to myself

I found it a bit challenging to complete my contracts because I found it a bit hard to stay focused on my work but I completed it because i had an awesome teacher to explain it to me clearly.

I learned how to create a Taonga with clay and water I was able to design it myself with the help of other in my class it came exactly how I pictured it with the design and I am really proud of my

Something I am looking forward to is learning 50 new Maori words and celebrating Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...