Friday 4 September 2020

Weekly reflection

 Something I enjoyed this week was my Independent learning because it was fun, challenging and enjoyable. I found it fun because it gave me a chance to see how hard and stressful it  is to plan a holiday for 2 or more people with a budget limit.

One success I had this week was beating my basic facts time and score. It was a huge success for me because ive been wanting to get better at them.

One thing I found challenging this week was managing my time and staying on task because my teacher wasn't here much and I got distracted easily this week but some how managed to finish most of my work to a higher standard then I thought.

One thing I have learnt this week is learning my 7 and 8 times tables.

Something I am looking forward to next week is getting a better score in basic facts and going to tech because I have been really enjoying it at the moment.

I have shown the value pono by being truthful and honest when owning up to my mistakes and actions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...