Thursday 8 November 2018

👑Google doc ninga challenge👑






    Every Thursday Whaea Donna comes into our class to teach us how to be cyber smart/safe and how to do new things on our devices.
Last week we were on our buddy classes blog and we saw that they were doing a Google ninja challenge, so when Whaea Donna said we were going to do it I was really excited because I read good reviews about it. I found it really challenging at first but in the end it kinda got easier.

                    I managed to complete all 4 Levels in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
        It wasn't easy at all😂 We had to recolour,Change the font,change the text,change the size 
                                   add things,edit things and research things.
            I liked how each level was different and challenging at the same time.
    
          Have you done the ninja challenge before??
         If you have what was the most challenging level?

2 comments:

  1. Well done on completing all 4 of the ninjas.
    You must off now lots about google docs.
    Do you like to do challenges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aleasha,Thanks for commenting on my post and leaving a question for me :)
      Yes i really enjoy doing challenges because they are fun to do and they are a good challenge for me.

      Delete

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...