Tuesday 25 September 2018

MY TERM 3 REFLECTION!

                  TERM 3 REFLECTION

This term has been a blast!We have such an amazing term including cross country,museum trip,history research and much more.When we had cross country we went to the farm.It was such an amazing experience because we got top slide through mud,jump in muddy puddles and just enjoy the great fun!

I also enjoyed learning about my countries history and what had happened.I enjoyed learning about who was the first person come to new Zealand and much more other things.

I also enjoyed #represent!!
#Represent is a fun program for young leaders.It really helped me improve my leader ship skills and  understand that other peoples feelings matter.It helped me know that no matter where i go i represent my family,school,community and.........MYSELF!

THIS TERM HAS BEEN A BLAST I HOPE NEXT TERM WILL BE THE SAME(:

2 comments:

  1. I really liked how you told me what you did and you added lots of detail and it put a pictures in my mind. I loved how do told me what you did at the leaded ship course and what you enjoyed last term.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aleasha,
      Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog ;)

      Delete

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...