Monday 14 October 2019









(Include Where and Why you thought this….)


My Holiday


AWESOME:




One thing I thought was AWESOME in my holiday was when my cousin had his first baby.




SCARY:

One thing I thought was SCARY in my holiday was when my aunty had a stroke overseas while she was getting ready for work and no one in New Zealand could see her because she was that far away.







RELAXING:

One thing I thought was RELAXING in my holiday was when my 2 cousins came over and we stayed home all day and watched movies while the adults were at work and spent the day without our phones because it got taken off us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...