Thursday 13 December 2018

WHAT A YEAR PCS!


This year there has been a lot of amazing highlights.
Here are some of the main ones....

CROSS COUNTRY!
Cross country this year was fun.
We ran up steep hills,muddy puddles,crawl under fences and jump over ponds.
Cross country was cool because everyone came back muddy.
I felt so tired after running.
I came 5th out of my year group.

ATHLETICS!
Athletics was so fun because everyone tried there best and achieved something.
I was so nervous to go against some of  the other girls.
In the end i was happy of the placing i came.

SURFING!
A couple weeks ago the year 6,7 and 8ś went to ahipara to go surfing.
It was the best time of my life.
We learnt how to be safe when surfing and how to surf.
We went over some rules and then it was time to surf!
I caught some big waves and some small ones.
Our surfing instructor helped me catch some big waves.

CAMP!
I  could go on and on about camp but i dont want you to get bored some im just gonna tell you some of my high lights.
One of my main highlights was having the camp disco.
The camp disco was so fun because everyone just enjoyed them selves and everyone was having fun.
My other highlight was going to the vape,Te paki sand dunes and tapotupotu.
going to the cape was fun fun because we got to see some amazing views and we went to the top of New-Zealand.

I really enjoyed 2018!
I hope next year will be the same🌼





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...