Tuesday 12 June 2018

Autobiography

                          AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Hi my name is katarina,i was born on the 4th of September 2007.

My first kindergarten was anwest .it was the best kindergarten ever until i moved to footprints.That is where i meet most of my friends.On my first day i made to best friends named gabby and phenoxi. My favorite teacher was kat because she was funny and goofy.

Then later on in my life I came to pompalliker in 2012.On that same day i saw all  the other kids running around.i made a best friend named skylah who has now moved school.

some facts about me is that i got a sports trophies at my old school.I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers im the oldest.

1 comment:

Weekly reflection

  What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was our collage work, because we were able to add our favourite brands, c...